It was last Deepawali when I had set a few resolutions, one of them being reduction of the time I spend online. Never happened. I wasted a lot of time online. Got quite few good things but more than that, it was utter time waste and misunderstandings, no serious work done unexpectedly. I want to make it better in 2010.
I won’t set a resolution as I will spend less time online, but should change it to “Should utilize the time for serious work!”.
2009 was not that good, not that bad. For me it wasn’t that bad, but people around me always complained of how the year treated them, making me concerned about it most of the times.
What good happened?
- Twitter changed my lifestyle, I made many new friends there. A few learned something from me, many taught me things, many shared their personal life and feelings, I did the same with them. Overall, it made me feel better always when I used to meet and chat with new people. None of them greedy for something, asking something.. everyone just needed good friendship, good people to interact with. I bet Orkut and Facebook are nowhere ahead of twitter. You get some real good-hearted people out there..
- One of the best things happened to me, was formation of the Desi Dilwale gang. Online world was once just a medium to make money for me, but it isn’t now. The gang we have there is out for many things – fun, love, joy, and the main – Causes to change the society. We fight for the people, for the good deed. Since August, this gang of ours has been rocking and we enjoy every moment we interact with each other.. I have seriously learned a lot from this gang. Sincere thanks to every member!
- I passed out the 3rd year of dentistry.. no I never failed 😛 It was my 3rd year exams in 2009 and I did pretty well. Didn’t expect i would do this level after just a month of preparation of whole year of curriculum. Good luck, support from friends, support from family and everyone. I just have 1 more year to go now, and pass out!
- Got a Nokia N85 – Not that i don’t have or use phones! 😛 I used N70, iPhone, Sony Ericsson w950 and couple others, but finally after I got the N85 my online reach was made pretty much easier! Love you Nokia for making my tweeting life so easy and faster.
What happened unexpectedly wrong?
- Scammed by a friend – The first lesson i learned by trusting a friend, got scammed and then still had to keep silent as it was somewhere my fault trusting him so much. Unexpected, but thank god it happened so much earlier than my trust on him increases and I would have been screwed big time.
- Clashes with few friends.. I’m not telling that this all is bad, but it happened unexpectedly and only time can tell what was good and what was not. Friends in both my online world, as well as offline world.. I didn’t deserve to be a friend of few, and a few didn’t deserve to be a part of my life. As if they were born with an aim to ruin my life.. but happy to have tackled most of them away by now!
- Never met old friends – This year was so hard for me, that I could stay online and be active but never got a chance to meet my old school or college friends. They call me up, keep asking me where I am and when I would be meeting. Am not sure what made me not go meet them, but one thing might be.. having met many new people, i could not find time for my old ones. Should remember “Old is Gold” and go ahead this year, reunite with everyone!
- Lost interest in studies – The most serious part of my life.. which I should be trying to concentrate on, in 2010. Its my final year and very badly my studies are hit and the interest has not been the same. Should either gain inspiration, or try some ways to increase concentration, or some other ways to get better in my studies..
2009 has not been that bad to me, but things went the other way. Year 2010, please be good to me!! I want things to be fair this year..
- I want to pass out the final year!
- Should make my blogs better in condition. Poor them, i didn’t care much and could not post much in my tech blogs, just this blog was being updated with random scrapping every few days.
- UTILIZE any time spent online. Not just tweeting or chatting, but doing more things is necessary, and I’ve been missing it the whole of 2009.
Lets hope the year 2010 brings out everything as we expect. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 to every reader, friend and closed one.