Every tech savvy person or a tech blogger has a good setup of his computer and gadgets all at one place in their office usually, but many chose to have the same at their home. I live at hostel so i don’t have any similar kind of setup, and i keep roaming with my mac.
My brother Amit Bhawani, who usually blogs and manages everything from home although there is an office :p has shared the setup of the computers, which you can check here -
Here are the gadgets he has at the workplace -
- Apple iPhone
- Apple 4G iPod Nano
- Sony Vaio CR Laptop
- Hp Mini 1001 Laptop for Travelling
- Samsung 22? T220 Monitor with High End CPU
- Canon Powershot G9
- DLink Wireless G USB Adapter
- Netgear DG834G Wireless-G Router DSL Modem
- Hp Deskjet free Printer
- Creative Inspire 2.1 Speakers
- Couple Pen Drives upto 8Gb
- Tv Tuner Card for Laptop Pc
- Logitech Wireless Keyboard Mouse Set
I myself have nothing else but an Apple Macbook, Apple iPod Nano 4G, A Nokia N70 and Nokia 5310 mobile phones, Intex 4.1 Speakers at my hostel. And that’s more than enough for me.
How’s your setup?